As an IT Service Desk Apprentice you will be working in a growing IT support team dedicated to delivering quality service throughout the company. Supported by the IT team, you will handle first line support for staff across site, sales and office. This exciting opportunity will involve travelling throughout the Midlands, working to solve the interesting and unique challenges IT faces in the building sector.
Who we are?
We have a reputation for providing quality new homes and exceptional customer experience. Every aspect of the location, design and specification of our homes is carried out with good attention to detail and the utmost care. In order to achieve this, we rely on the commitment and effectiveness of our employees. In return we provide a working environment that offers autonomy, support and opportunity. We are a five-star builder and were awarded Business of the Year 2019 by the Express and Star.
What will the role involve?
You will be working in a growing IT support team dedicated to delivering quality service throughout the company.
Supported by the IT team, you will handle first line support for staff across site, sales and office. This exciting opportunity will involve travelling throughout the Midlands, working to solve the interesting and unique challenges IT faces in the building sector.
Key role responsibilities
- Developing the helpdesk functionality
- Managing and prioritising support tickets
- Commissioning new users and equipment
- Resolving incidents across the company
- 1st line support via telephone, remote desktop and in person
What we expect from you?
- We are looking for a technically savvy IT service desk apprentice who is full of energy, enthusiasm and passion to drive our company’s growth
- A hunger to learn and develop, effective communication skills, excellent problem solving, intuition and dedication to the team are all required
- We expect strong team working skills, an independent approach and to be professional and empathic with people throughout the company
- Any knowledge of the housebuilding sector is beneficial but not required
- Forward thinking and self-motivated
- Demonstrate the Cameron way
How will your career develop?
We will discuss with you how you want your career to develop and will provide the support you need. You will be set objectives that will provide clarity and purpose and a development plan that provides the right level of development for you at your stage of your career. You will have access to a senior team that has a wealth of experience who wants to share that experience with you. You will be joining a company that develops individuals careers, provides all the necessary support within a culture that has strong family values.
You will be rewarded generously for your contribution, you will be paid a market rate salary and will receive a generous annual bonus based upon the Company meeting its targets. You will receive a benefits package that is competitive within the sector and receive all the training and development you need.
Cameron Homes Limited is committed both to promoting equality and diversity in the Company and to Equal Opportunities in employment. The Company believes in equality regardless of race or racial group (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, national origins) religion, caste or belief, age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnerships, surrogacy, adoption and parental rights. This includes any incidents of perceptive or associate discrimination and harassment.