The overarching objective of this role is to engage with consumers, leads and other stakeholders who have an interest in our business, bringing our brands to life, creating and nurturing relationships that benefit our business through digital channels and CRM.
Who we are?
We have a reputation for providing quality new homes and exceptional customer experience. Every aspect of the location, design and specification of our homes is carried out with good attention to detail and the utmost care. In order to achieve this, we rely on the commitment and effectiveness of our employees. In return we provide a working environment that offers autonomy, support and opportunity. We are a five-star builder and were awarded Business of the Year 2019 by the Express and Star.
What will the role involve?
The role is responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy, delivered through a planned approach. Responsible for attracting leads through digital channels, you will bring the digital plans to life, managing lead and audience engagement while measuring performance in conjunction with our digital agency.
- Ensure all inbound marketing is delivered to deadlines and agreed marketing KPIs. This includes PPC, SEO, blogs, PR, organic social media, CRM and content creation
- Develop and implement on-page and editorial strategies, delivering content audits, content gap analysis and on-page improvements, as well as shaping the technical SEO roadmap with regular content creation to improve performance
- Deliver the overarching SEO strategy in order to drive organic traffic and revenue, consistently monitoring SEO performance and drawing insights
- Contribution to and implementation of an innovative social media plan that genuinely engages our target audience
- Contribute to the development of our content strategy specifically designed to appeal to our target prospects to include video, virtual tours, copy, conversational bots, attracting qualified leads to meet specific targets, increasing traffic and lead conversion
- Implementation of brand PR strategy that positions our brands as forward thinking, quality home builders, enhancing the communities we build in, caring for our local areas and proud of the legal we leave
- Community building through early stage relationships in new development locations, promoting our brand, values and ethos, creating positive feedback and engagement from local communities. This could include events, sponsorship, awards and partnerships
- Maintain good channels of communication with agencies and internal teams to ensure that we have a transparent and active way to share best practice and knowledge while considering new ideas based on their merits and business case, within budgets
- Tracking and reporting on effectiveness of all outbound marketing to ensure we meet target and remain within agreed budgets through our reporting dashboard, providing clear real time analysis of inbound marketing activity and performance
- Convert interest to leads via relevant and optimised data gathering, using remarkable content and value exchange, using the right content to drive lead generation with the right balance of premium content to bring leads through the funnel
- Make messaging resonate with audiences, through a thorough understanding of demographics, needs, trends and data analysis, using landing pages and email to engage and convert
- Develop scalable personalised email that improves our ROI and conversion rates
- Support of development and implementation of customer journey, across all channels and platforms, ensuring we delight, engage and retain customers for the long term benefit of our business
- Management of all analytics to ascertain what content is generating the right leads and customers into our pipeline, determining where leads are in the buying process so we can streamline our programmes
- Plan and implement all email engagement for our databases, ensuring we achieve agreed KPIs for open, click and engagement rates
- Nurture new leads along the cycle to convert to qualified leads understanding where leads have converted from
What we expect from you
- Expert knowledge of the tools and techniques used to deliver, analyse and optimise SEO, E-mail, PPC campaigns
- Proven track record of working on technical SEO auditing and implementation, content auditing, writing and on-page optimisation, outreach projects
- Strong social channels experience in attracting target segments through innovative and brand led content
- Track record of demonstrable results through testing and deploying effective email campaigns across different channels
- Good understanding of the customer journey, able to develop CRM plans with audience segmentation, A/B testing and analytics of results to improve performance
- Knowledge of tools and techniques needed to manage the look, feel and content of website, including user journey and accessibility
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to demonstrate our core values – pride, passion, family, ambition
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to support a vision/direction
- Excellent planning skills to set realistic objectives, the right deadlines, budgets and resources to achieve effective delivery
- Ability to work with others to build, develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and accountable individual, motivated to achieve outcomes by demonstrating resilience and determination
How will your career develop?
We will discuss with you how you want your career to develop and will provide the support you need. You will be set objectives that will provide clarity and purpose and a development plan that provides the right level of development for you at your stage of your career. You will have access to a senior team that has a wealth of experience who wants to share that experience with you. You will be joining a company that develops individuals careers, provides all the necessary support within a culture that has strong family values.
You will be rewarded generously for your contribution. You will be paid a market rate salary and will receive an annual bonus based upon the Company meeting its targets. You will receive a benefits package that is competitive within the industry and receive all the training and development you need.
Cameron Homes Limited is committed both to promoting equality and diversity in the Company and to Equal Opportunities in employment. The Company believes in equality regardless of race or racial group (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, national origins) religion, caste or belief, age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnerships, surrogacy, adoption and parental rights. This includes any incidents of perceptive or associate discrimination and harassment.