This role will support our Customer Experience team to deliver a 100% customer-focused experience, building relationships with suppliers and team members that in turn will be delivering a great service to our customers, ensuring we always deliver and retain a 5-star service.
Who we are?
We have a reputation for providing quality new homes and exceptional customer experience. Every aspect of the location, design and specification of our homes is carried out with good attention to detail and the utmost care. To achieve this, we rely on the commitment and effectiveness of our employees. In return we provide a working environment that offers autonomy, support, and opportunity. We are a five-star builder and were awarded Business of the Year 2019 by the Express and Star.
What will the role involve?
The overarching objective of this role is to deliver a great customer experience to all customers throughout their customer journey, bringing our brands to life through our core values – pride, family, passion, ambition. You will work to support our Customer Experience team to deliver a 100% customer focused experience, building relationships with suppliers and team members that in turn will be delivering a great service to our customers, ensuring we always deliver and retain a 5-star service.
Working in collaboration with the wider customer experience team, you are responsible for handling the administration of the department, ensuring it runs efficiently with a welcoming and ‘can do’ attitude.
Your role is accountable for the following:
- Ensure we always retain our HBF 5-star status, supporting sales, production and marketing where required, always putting our customer are the forefront of your thinking to ensure excellence in service and quality
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with contracts managers, site managers and production team with excellent communication to support team working spirit
- Ensure that the Cameron Way processes, behaviours, culture and procedures are adhered to, embedded in all that you and the customer experience team do, for the betterment of our business and protection of our brand
- Implement our new Customer Care procedures and highlight any areas that are not delivering to standard
- Monitor the NHBC portal and circulate list of outstanding surveys to Site Managers
- Handle all incoming calls and email to our customer experience number and inbox, contacting customers and trades to better understand the remedial works in question and effectively recording these defects and customer notes to our internal IT system
- Discuss the items logged into COINS with the Co-ordinator within 48 hours of receipt
- Support Customer Experience Co-ordinator in follow up to supplier and maintenance visits to customers to close out remedial items
- Close out of issues on daily basis in COINS, our back-office system
- Proactively respond to all customer within 5 working days of receipt (emails, calls, texts etc)
- Ensure that customers are always updated on progress until remedial items are resolved
- Complete all the necessary paperwork for legal completions, meter readings, NPA (our out of hours emergency) registration, electrical/gas and water services by the end of each week
- Processing of invoices through our purchase order system to ensure timely sign off and then payment via our accounts department
- Liaise with Housing Association or Local Authority tenants for arranging the end of defects work and sign off for the work
- Escalate any formal complaints to the Customer Experience Manager
- Attend weekly meetings with customer experience and maintenance team members to ensure deadlines are met, issues are discussed and resolved. Taking meeting minutes when required
- Share best practice across all team members to ensure we continue to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Health and Safety - all employees have a statutory duty to look after their own safety and to give due consideration for the safety of others. Employees also have specific responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety Policy
What we expect from you?
- Excellent communication both written and oral with good attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels, externally and internally
- Excellent team player
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work and meet deadlines to achieve results
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Confident and empathic when handling challenging customer issues
- Compliance with procedures and ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- A good understanding of construction would be helpful in determining the best solutions
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is preferred but not essential
- Experience in a construction environment or defect management is preferred but not essential
How will your career develop?
We will discuss with you how you want your career to develop and will provide the support you need. You will be setting objectives that will provide clarity and purpose and a development plan that provides the right level of development for you at your stage of your career. You will be joining a company that develops individuals careers, provides all the necessary support within a culture that has strong family values.
You will be rewarded generously for your contribution. You will be paid a market rate salary and will receive an annual bonus based upon the Company meeting its targets. You will receive a benefits package that is competitive within the industry and receive all the training and development you need.
Cameron Homes Limited is committed both to promoting equality and diversity in the Company and to Equal Opportunities in employment. The Company believes in equality regardless of race or racial group (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, national origins) religion, caste or belief, age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnerships, surrogacy, adoption and parental rights. This includes any incidents of perceptive or associate discrimination and harassment.